Grodno University Hospital
You can find us:
52, boulevard of Lenin Komsomol, Grodno, Republic of Belarus
Phone: +375 (152) 43 62 30 Reception
Fax: +375 (152) 43 62 30
E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 16 p.m.
The Chief Physician: Petelsky Yury Vladimirovich
Grodno regional clinical hospital is a leading multidisciplinary medical healthcare institution of the region providing help to adult population. Children can receive medical care at diseases of eyes, oral cavities and the ENT pathology.
- 27 hospital departments
- regional oncologic dispensary
- more than 30 auxiliary departments
Directions of medical care: rheumatology, allergology, endocrinology, nephrology, gastroenterology, hematology, pulmonology, neurology, surgery, thoracic surgery, vascular surgery, urology, maxillofacial surgery for adults and children, purulent surgery, surgical pancreatology, hepatology and transplantology of organs and tissues, eye microsurgery for adults and children, otorhinolaryngology for adults and children, general oncology and plastic surgery, oncology (including endoscopic) of an abdominal cavity, gynecologic oncology, oncomammology, chemotherapy, radiology, onkourology, hemodialysis.
Our services include:
Consultation of highly qualified specialists in various fields (for more than 30 specialities)
The entire spectrum of laboratory tests
- hematological studies
- cytological studies
- a full range of biochemical studies
- hormon studies
- immunological studies
- study of the state of hemostasis
- molecular genetic research methods
- microbiological research methods
- semen analysis
- allergological studies
- infections diagnostics
- definition of tumor markers
All kinds of modern high-tech diagnostics
- Ultrasound. An ultrasound scan is a medical test that uses high-frequency sound waves to capture live images from the inside of your body. It’s also known as sonography. An ultrasound allows your doctor to see problems with organs, vessels, and tissues without needing to make an incision.
- blood vessels
- Endoscopy. Endoscopic surgery. An endoscopy is a procedure in which your doctor uses specialized instruments to view and operate on the internal organs and vessels of your body. It allows surgeons to view problems within your body without making large incisions.
- Esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD)
- Computed tomography (CT). Computed tomography (CT) is a diagnostic imaging test used to create detailed images of internal organs, bones, soft tissue and blood vessels.
- Angiography. Angiography is an X-ray technique used in the examination of the arteries, veins and organs to diagnose and treat blockages and other blood vessel problems.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI). Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) is a noninvasive medical test that physicians use to diagnose medical conditions. MRI uses a powerful magnetic field, radio frequency pulses and a computer to produce detailed pictures of organs, soft tissues, bone and virtually all other internal body structures. MRI does not use ionizing radiation (x-rays).
- organs of the chest and abdomen—including the heart, liver, biliary tract, kidneys, spleen, bowel, pancreas, and adrenal glands.
- pelvic organs including the bladder and the reproductive organs such as the uterus and ovaries in females and the prostate gland in males.
- blood vessels (including MR Angiography).
- lymph nodes.
- X-ray endovascular surgery
An ultrasound can provide a view of the:
Types of endoscopy:
MR imaging of the body is performed to evaluate:
Some MRI examinations may require you to receive an injection of contrast material into the bloodstream.
We offer excellent inpatient and outpatient surgical services. Our mission is to provide you with exceptional healthcare. The specially trained, highly skilled team of healthcare professionals on staff makes your care their top priority.
In the total surgical aid of the clinic, 85% are operations of the highest category of complexity with application of the latest scientific achievements. A constant active introduction of new technologies allows increasing the effectiveness of treatment.
- Cataract surgery with IOL Implantation
- Glaucoma Surgery
- Vitreoretinal Surgery
Otolaryngology (ENT). The Division of Otolaryngology (ENT) provides a full range of specialized ENT care for both adults and children with disorders of the ear, nose, and throat.
Vascular surgery. Our specialists use the latest surgical and non-surgical techniques to treat varicose veins and spider veins of the leg, including new minimally invasive "endovenous" techniques that let patients get back to their normal activities in usually just a couple of days.
Laparoscopic surgery. Benefits of minimally invasive or laparoscopic procedures are:
- less post operative discomfort since the incisions are much smaller
- quicker recovery times
- shorter hospital stays
- earlier return to full activities
- much smaller scars
- there may be less internal scarring when the procedures are performed in a minimally invasive fashion compared to standard open surgery.
Bariatric surgery. Bariatric surgical procedures cause weight loss by restricting the amount of food the stomach can hold, causing malabsorption of nutrients, or by a combination of both gastric restriction and malabsorption. Most weight loss surgeries today are performed using minimally invasive techniques (laparoscopic surgery). The most common bariatric surgery procedures are gastric bypass, sleeve gastrectomy, adjustable gastric band.
General surgery. The Divisions of General Surgery provide comprehensive surgical consultation and care in many subspecialties including colon and rectal surgery, trauma and burn, endocrine surgery, bariatric surgery. Our skilled surgeons are fellowship trained in various specialties and many are renowned across the country as leaders in their respective disciplines.
Oncological surgery. Research in the Divisions of General Surgery has grown tremendously over the past several years. Our clinical and basic science research programs are investigating causes and treatments for various cancers including colorectal, endocrine, hepatic, and thyroid.
Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. Our plastic surgeons are all board certified in plastic surgery, and specially trained to perform both reconstructive and cosmetic surgery. Among their specialties are:
- Breast surgery, including breast reconstruction after cancer, breast reduction, and breast augmentation;
- Treatment of facial fractures;
- Cosmetic surgery, including general liposuction, total body contouring, and tummy tuck surgery (Abdominoplasty);
- Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty);
- Surgery of the ears (Otoplasty)
Hospital departments are provided with extra comfort wards
Patients are treated by the highest qualification category specialists and Candidates of Medical Science (Medicinae Doctors). Our surgeons and anaesthesiologists have much work experience and constantly upgrade their professional skills by training, participating in conferences, seminars and workshops abroad.
Our operating theatres are equipped according to European standards. At work the specialists use the newest technologies and techniques (including without limitation to minimally invasive interventions with the help of optical equipment), first-grade medical drugs.
There are comfortable post-operational wards in our department. The medical staff take a high-quality round-the-clock care of patients.
The Grodno regional clinical hospital delivers the most comprehensive range of services of any private hospital in the Grodno region. Our focus is on providing our patients with expert and individualised treatments, ensuring their experience with us is the best it can be.
Exceptional patient care is only made possible by our talented and multidisciplinary teams – skilled nursing staff and leading consultants, whose combined efforts and expertise can truly influence patient outcomes, as we strive to set new standards in care.